[sc:AdsG Leader]

That’s a great question is it not? Matt essentially says that 99% of the time, it is abundantly clear when it is a paid link, and in that case it is very obvious that someone pays you to link to them.

In this video, he explains the remainder of the 1% I guess, lol.

)

What Is A Paid Link? Google Answershttp://www.marketingvogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/paid-link-sponsored-link.jpghttp://www.marketingvogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/paid-link-sponsored-link-300x300.jpg Chief Editor SEOVideos,
That's a great question is it not? Matt essentially says that 99% of the time, it is abundantly clear when it is a paid link, and in that case it is very obvious that someone pays you to link to them. In this video, he explains the remainder of the...
That's a great question is it not? Matt essentially says that 99% of the time, it is abundantly clear when it is a paid link, and in that case it is very obvious that someone pays you to link to them. In this video, he explains the remainder of the 1% I guess, lol. <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zupIbMyMfBI?rel=0" height="315" width="560" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0"></iframe>)